Employers, Your Questions Answered
Train4All offers full apprenticeship programmes within the fields of Bricklaying, Carpentry, Wall & Floor Tiling, Plastering, Plumbing, Maintenance and Construction Operations for 16 – 18 year olds and 19+ learners. Working in partnership with local colleges and training providers, we are able to provide fully funded training for those aged 16-18 and co-funded training for those aged 19+, we will fully support your apprentice throughout their journey with us, and there may be potential employer incentives if you have not taken an apprentice within the last 12 months.
Your apprentice would attend our City & Guilds approved training centre in Somerton for 8 block weeks a year where he/she will be taught by our qualified trainers, all of whom are still working within industry. They will initially work toward their level 2 apprenticeship for up to 2 years and then progress onto their level 3 in their final 3rd year.
- Small class sizes: No more than 14 in a trade group
- Achievement Rates: 87% achievement rate in 2016
- Apprenticeship Training Costs: Fully funded for all 16 – 18 year olds, partially funded for 19+ years old.
- Employer Costs: Currently an apprentice wage has been set at a minimum of £3.30 per hour for the first year of training
- Employer Contribution: If your apprentice is over the age of 19 years, the employer contribution towards training is currently less than £30 per week
- Employer Benefits: Trained to City & Guilds approved industry standards.
- Employer Bonus: Employer grants may be available for employers who have not taken on an apprentice within the past 12 months.
- Employer Support: Our dedicated team have a wealth of experience and are here to help with all Apprenticeship queries and to assist with associated paperwork to make the process hassle free.
- Finding an Apprentice: Our dedicated team can assist you in choosing the right person for your company if you have not already identified a suitable candidate.
In light of the current economic climate, never has there been a better time to reduce costs and grow your workforce. With the quality training provided at the Academy and the valuable work experience you can provide on site, your apprentice and team will be well placed to tackle the growth that is currently occurring within the building industry. Many apprentices progress through to level 3 and now manage sites for their employers, they too are becoming the supervisor and looking after new apprentices on site most then work towards the NVQ L4 in Site Supervision.
But what else can we offer?
Working alongside over 250 local employers delivering apprenticeships, Train4All are well equipped to keep employers and their workforce up to date with the ever changing industry requirements. We offer a range of trade NVQ's, CSCS, SSSTS, SMSTS, Abrasive Wheels, an assortment of Health & Safety and electrical qualifications as well short 4 day skill courses. Your training needs can be discussed with our Employment Engagement Officer and Work Based Learning Team where a training needs analysis can be carried out and packages implemented to meet your requirements.
Call our Work Based Learning Team today to talk about how we can help meet your training needs or contact us here
City & Guilds Level 3 Diploma in Sustainable Construction
Somerton 30/10/2017 - 01/12/2017
City & Guilds Level 1 Award Health & Safety in a Construction Environment - 1 Day
Somerton 17/11/2017 - 17/11/2017
Somerton 13/12/2017 - 13/12/2017
Refresher - Site Managers Safety Training Scheme (SMSTS)
Somerton 19/12/2017 - 20/12/2017
Property Maintenance and Development
Somerton 08/01/2018 - 09/02/2018
- 14-16 Provision
- Armed Forces Training
- City & Guilds Apprenticeships
- City & Guilds L2 Trade NVQ's
- City & Guilds L3 Trade NVQ's
- CSCS Packages
- Part Time Construction Courses
- Traineeship in General Construction
- New Course Date - SMSTS 13/07/2017
Due to the overwhelming success of our SMSTS course last week where all learenrs passed with flying colours, we have now scheduled a second date for 16th October for all that require the Site Managers card. ...read more
- Additional Forces Date 13/07/2017
We have scheduled an additional date for the 5 week forces course due to popular demand, please call to reserve your 8th January 2018 space! ...read more
- JTL Plumbing Partner 12/06/2017
We are delighted to announce that National Training PRovider JTL will be working alongside Train4All to deliver level 2 and level 3 Plumbing Apprenticeships from September. ...read more
- The Big Build - Phase 2 23/03/2017
Following our entry onto RoATP last week, we are now excited to be able to announce the start of phase 2 of our big build!! We are doubling the space for our learners, employers and new partner providers to increase workshops, classrooms and conferencing facilities. ...read more
- RoATP 20/03/2017
Following recent funding applications, we are delighted to have been officially accpeted onto the Register of Approved Training Providers (RoATP). ...read more