This short course is for anybody looking to improve their DIY skills or add another string to their construction skill set. During the 4 days you will learn how to:
- Understand the hand and power tools used in carpentry & joinery
- Understand the different materials and why they are used
- First and second fixing
- Build a stud partition, leaving a door opening
- Install a door lining, hang a door and fit door furniture including fitting it a lock
- Fix architrave and skirting boards.
|11th June 2018|