This short course is for anybody looking to improve their DIY skills or add another string to their construction skill set.
During the 5 days you will learn how to:
- Understand different materials and bonds
- Hand, power tools and equipment used in bricklaying
- Demonstrate planning, organising and setting out a work area
- Build half brick and full brick walls, 900Â return corners, and attached piers
- Build block walls withÂ 900Â return corners
- Build cavity walls including ties and damp proof course
- Demonstrate producing neat and tidy cuts to bricks
- Pointing and finishing
If you are in the Armed Forces, you are able to use your SLC or IRTC towards the cost of the course.
|29th April 2019||FULLY BOOKED|