This short course is for anybody looking to improve their DIY skills or add another string to their construction skill set.
During the 5 days you will learn how to:
- Understand the hand and power tools used in carpentry & joinery
- Understand the different materials and why they are used
- First and second fixing
- Build a stud partition, leaving a door opening
- Install a door lining, hang a door and fit door furniture including fitting it a lock
- Fix architrave and skirting boards.
If you are in the Armed Forces, you are able to use your SLC or IRTC towards the cost of the course.
|6th May 2019|
|8th July 2019|