This City & Guilds Level 3 course is designed to provide you with further theory and practical knowledge to ensure that once you leave the Academy you are confident in all aspects of your chosen trade. Once completed this may allow you to progress onto a Site Management qualification.
You will study the following units during your programme:
- Safe working practices in construction
- Information, Quantities, and Communication
- Building Methods and Construction Technology
- Structural and Decorative Brickwork
- Repair and Maintain Masonry Structures
- Erect Complex Masonry Structures
The course is delivered via block release or part-time for either one year if a learner has already achieved a Level 2 or 2 years if a Level 2 has not.
Please email for further information email@example.com