This 2 day in house course is for those that are inexperienced but wish to progress to 18th Edition or for those wishing to gain some electrical awareness to assist with their job role.Â It is also beneficial for employees so that they have the confidence to identify and report any dangerous electrical equipment within the work place so as to ensure a safer work environment.
The following will be covered within the course:
- Dangers of Electricity
- Effects of an electric current on the human body
- Methods of protection from an electric shock
- Awareness of the Electricity at Work Regulations
- Electrical Safety
- Use of Electrical Equipment in the work place
- User checks on Electrical Equipment
This course can be combined with the 18th Edition wiring regulations which is a further 3 days of training.