This Level 3 Award in the In-Service Inspections and Testing of Electrical Equipment, or more commonly known as PAT Testing, 2 day course is designed for those with electrical experience who are wishing to further their skills and knowledge, those who have just completed the 18th Edition may also attend.
This practical course covers all that is required for the 2377 City and Guilds qualifications, the latest and most up to date qualification available from City & Guilds in PAT Testing.
We take you through the practical disciplines and formal recording processes, as well as preparing you for the online City and Guilds 2377 exams.
- Electrical Safety
- Insulation and earthing
- Classification of appliances
- Preliminary Inspection, test precautions
- Using a Portable Appliance Tester
- Essential tests
- Optional tests
- Labelling tests
- Reporting and recording results
- Implementing a test programme
- Practical Assessment
- Law and scope of relevant legislation
- Types, use and testing of electrical equipment.
- Categories, frequency and practicalities of PAT testing
- Procedures, documentation and user responsibility
- Identify training required for PAT testing
- Appropriate test instruments and how they are used
This course can also be taken as a combined course to include Vehicle Charging Course with a further 2 days of training
For availability please contact¬†firstname.lastname@example.org