This is a five-day course which provides project managers, site managers and supervisors, business proprietors and client-based personnel with the knowledge and skills to enable them to ensure healthy and safe conditions for construction site employees.
The course covers the following:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- Construction Design and Management (CDM) Regulations
- Risk assessments/method statements
- Recent changes in accepted working practices
- Behavioural safety
- Management of occupational health
- Working at height
- Confined spaces.
Candidates must take an SMSTS Refresher¬†course before their existing certificate expires, otherwise, the full SMSTS course will have to be taken again.
Registration, certification, lunch and refreshments are provided – ID will be required on your first day