This two-day course introduces Site Supervisors to their legal responsibilities regarding Health, Safety and welfare.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- health and safety law and how it applies to supervisors
- your supervisory responsibilities in controlling site safely
- risk assessments and the need for method statements
- effective site inductions, toolbox talks and method statement briefings
- monitoring site activities effectively
- timely intervention when bad practice is identified
Certification for this course is valid for 5 years. To remain certified in this area, you will need to take a refresher course before the expiry date on your certificate, otherwise, the full course will need to be retaken.
Registration, certification, lunch and refreshments are provided – ID will be required on your first day
|24th February 2020||South Molton|
|17th August 2020||Somerton|